Hey You~!
No Right-Clicks Here~!
ShooShoo~!!!...
Cyas >.<

Emo little miie <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14176319?origin\x3dhttp://dreams-are-just-dream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 24, 2006
♥12:38 PM

my sunglass


I'm jealous.. i really shouldn't make such a comparison to my bf.. my bf's not rich, we can't really go to expensive places for meals, i can't receive expensive gifts.. he's juz an average NS guy who earn barely $350 per month.. he dun hv much saving so we tired to scrimp & save in everything.. but i'm still very contented just to hv him by my side~ I enjoy every single moment wit my laogong, i dun mind goin to hawker center for meals although it's really quite stuffy sometimes.. not romantic & sometimes unhygenic but so wat? i dun receive fancy gifts from laogong on v'day.. so wat? no big deal.. everyday is V'day for me.. I've waited for laogong for a very long time before we officially became a couple.. i would wait again.. wait for the day tat he'll become successful & when we'll start to hv a better life.. I strongly believe he's capable of all this and i'm willing to wait for tat day to come and for him to fulfil the promises he made to me ♥

I juz felt like saying something tat's being kept in my mind..





The End