Tuesday, April 18, 2006
♥12:15 PM
my ginger gal wit her mummy..
~Thurs~
I was waiting for the new fridge to arrive.. Waited till 3+pm and I fell asleep.. I woke up early cuz of tis stupid upgrading program tat's goin on at a few nearby blks.. the idiotic drilling sound made me felt like screaming so much.. Some more, sis was getting ready to leave hm n go for her holiday! (again) tis time round to thailand .. It's been years since I last went overseas, not even Malaysia.. No plan and no one wanna go.. Laogong's bz too..
Met laogong up at 4.. and the quarrel begins.. I was late and I tot I was early.. I saw him waiting for me at the platform but the 1st word he said, 'y are u late again? Next time u late again, i'm nt gonna wait for u.. I would juz continue taking the train back!' upon hearing the kind of attitude he gave me, I said, 'go ahead!' and we both went silent..
Not wanting to tok to one another but once again he scolded me.. 'In the wrg still wanna give attitude!' I'm angry and I cry in the train.. he dun even bother to ask me not to cry! Still say tat i'm in the wrg yet I still cry! Continue crying till reach CPF board, he sat down and tok to me.. Cry again.. After awhile, he said, 'dun cry le mah.. I buy u bubble tea ok..' stop crying but I was angry.. So I told him, 'not enff! I wan more!' And he laugh..
Everything settle le.. Walk pass Mcd and saw them selling double fillet! *yeah* luv double fillet so much! Got the burgers and my mee suan.. Hehe.. Went back to his place and he told me tat he's goin to 403 for bball.. Not wanting to accompany him, I stayed in his rm wit my fillet! Muahaha.. Watch tv & pack his wardrobe while waiting for him to return.. 10.20pm.. Finally he return le.. Gy send him back.. He rest for a while & told me about his Guard duty last nite..
They had an encounter wit ghost.. They heard strange voices..
1st, it was some sighing sound.. Later, the lamp post light up as soon as they walk pass.. Afterwards, a female voice.. Singing song! @.@.. But all tis should be expected during duty time ba.. the best part, they even order Mcd for supper! Gd life! Lol~ After awhile, he fell asleep.. Watched tv till 12+ den he woke up.. He wanted to eat something and my suggestion, prata hse! its so pack even though its so late.. Laogong send me back hm despite feeling tired.. Hehe..
~
Fri~
Woke up early.. As usual, I would met him up.. Call him at 12 and told him i'm in the bus.. He's still sleeping so i waited for him at the bus stop.. We wanted to hv dim sum but no place to sit.. went to sin ming wanted to hv hokkien mee.. But, its oso too pack! stress! After tat, we decided to dabao back.. Laogong even ordered carrot cake and yam cake! Pengz.. It was drizzling on our way back.. But it was nice having lunch in his room.. wit the aircon on, on such a rainy weather.. cool~ play games, watch dvd, vcds.. left his place early cuz he wanted to hv dinner before booking in.. soon after, laogong book in le..
~Sat~
Mit up wit james and kevin today.. James had a wisdom tooth pain! He's in great pain, at least tats wat I see.. But its strange lor.. They tok to each other only on army stuff.. Or is it my fault to ask them both out? James left early cuz his tooth too pain le.. Leaving me and kevin behind.. But we oso only sat for a short while.. Kevin needs to leave at 9.. Erm.. Juz nice ba.. Not too late nor early for me.. I think I had gastric pain.. I can’t stand straight when the pain comes and the pain juz come & go, come & go.. upon reaching home, had a quick bath.. Cuz I know I need some food fast in order to stop the pain.. After eating, the pain really stops.. Phew..
~Sunday~
Laogong book out real early! he called me at 7am.. telling me he book out le.. but he didn't went hm.. instead, he and his friends went for dim sum.. i continued sleeping.. 8 plus, laogong msg me telling me tat he bought breakfast for me, ask me go and look for him.. i knew he for sure buy me Mcd breakfast cuz Mcd is juz beside the dim sum stall.. haha.. juz as i expected~ i reach around 1plus.. to my surprise, he's not sleeping yet.. he was waiting for me to come.. but i was dissappointed cuz i tot if he were to sleep while waiting for me, den when i arrive, i won't be lonely.. it's boring whenever he sleeps and i hv got nothing to do..
Around 6pm, laogong was very hungry and he was asking me where shall we go for dinner.. ask n ask.. but it was only till 8 did we leave hm for dinner.. lol~ laogong was laughing away.. he said, 'hey! from 6 hor, we were disscussing where to go for dinner liao leh.. till now 8 den we leave home.. lol..' cuz i very nua le.. lol.. went to Bishan for dinner.. it's a lamian stall.. chinese La Mian.. ordered a dumpling oso.. we were extremetly FULL! wanted to catch a movie but when we reach GV yishun, the theater was close! theater close on sunday nite? how could it be?? i went hm instead.. kept on asking laogong whether he wans to stay over at my place but he kept telling me no.. i got angry and dun bother to tok to him.. and so, a small argurment starts again..
~Monday~
He called me early in the morning.. everythings fine.. maybe cuz he too tired le ba tats y he show me attitude last nite.. he told me he's goin to cook me spaghetti again! excited~ and after tat, we will be catching a movie.. movie on money is cheaper.. went over and we bought some ingredients.. i watched him cook and something happened! the spaghetti caught fire! lol~~ i was laughing away.. i know i'm evil.. but it's still a nice lunch from him.. we left hm for movie and we watch Last Dance, it's all about dancing.. salsa n watever.. its really nice.. those sexy body.. nice.. after movie, we went back home and he's booking in again.. get rather piss sometimes.. book in n out.. waste time and money..