Emo little miie
Monday, May 29, 2006
♥8:21 PM
~Fri
Went down to TCC to look for laogong.. It was a surprise to him cuz I told him i'm tired and I would wait for him at home.. After tat, went to prata café wit them.. There's lots of variety of food and prata.. But the nasi goreng tat laogong had wasn't tat nice.. After tat, went back to his place and waited for him to change.. It was late, we were waiting for the bus and it was already 11.45pm.. I was so afraid tat there wouldn't be any more bus! Got up onto the bus and I fell asleep soon on laogong's shoulder.. I always fall asleep fast whenever i'm lying on him cuz he always give me a very secured feeling~ ♥ Laogong slept at my place but, I was too piggy le.. I was suppose to do something before goin to bed.. But I actually fell asleep and laogong was pulling me out of my bed..
~Sat~
I'm staying over at laogong's place! It was a promise made long ago~ it was 2pm and laogong says tat he wanna hv a hair cut.. so, I recommended him the barber near my place.. he was please wit it, Cheap n gd.. Den went to his place and relax for a while.. Changed and had to mit Raymond at Jurong mrt.. Reach at 7 and went to kaiming's place for his b'day party.. But me and laogong didn't stay for long cuz I had to attend to Christina's b'day party as well.. But it ended up only me and laogong went.. it's rather bad of them not to go as they had already promise her tat they are goin.. It was a pool side party wit lots of great food and bbq! Games n kids.. I find it rather interesting.. It's so much better den staying at km's place.. It was late and we didn't manage to catch the bus.. took cab back.. luckily, her place and laogong's place isn't very far.. Reach laogong's place and I went to shower immediately! soon after, I fell asleep even before laogong went to bath.. I'm juz too tired tis days..
Laogong told me tat he wanted to open his sleeping bag to sleep on the floor cuz I was occupying the whole bed.. But after tat he manage to squeeze in.. Zzzzz..
~Sun~
Went back home to put my clothes and get changed to go out.. go gai gai.. went bugis den to marina square.. bought the 牛舌饼 again cuz laogong didn't manage to try it the other time.. had long john for dinner, relaxing n chatting.. i hate it whenever 9pm comes.. cuz laogong will be goin back home.. took train back and i fell asleep once again..
Our agreement was tat i would go back home myself as i didn't wan him to travel around.. but in the end, i woke up and found myself at YCK le.. lol.. i ask him y he didn't wake me up and alight at Bishan.. he told me cuz i was sleeping and he wanted to let me sleep.. so, in the end, he still see me home.. i'm real real happy~
I'm really blessed to hv him as my bf ♥