Tuesday, December 30, 2008
♥11:23 PM
Currently stuck wit assignment.. I'M SO SLEEPY!!
I forgotten to bring my key out wit me today.. when i reach hm, i realise NO ONE is at hm!
I called mum so many time but she didn't ans! den i call sis.. luckily she is wit them.. they only went to sembawang.. phew~
I sat down at the void deck alone listen to my mp3.. n i was so sleepy! i could simply doze off at the void deck cuz there were strong wind blowing n its so breezy..
Waited for 1/2hr for them.. when sis carried han han out of the car, she smile at me as soon as she sees me.. it's so sweet.. i was standing rather far away from the car.. hee~ her smile brighten me up for a little while..
I carried her up n she's in such a happy mood tat she kept smiling n toking.. sis bought pizza n we all had pizza for dinner.. I ATE ALOT!!! goodness.. muz diet tml again.. =(
Ard 6.50pm went for a nap.. although i juz finish eating tat pizza for like less den 5 mins, i still decide to catch some slp b4 i burn the midnight oil.. slept till 7.30pm.. but it wasn't enff.. =(
i'm like super sleepy n tired now.. but i'm only half way thru tis assignment... next week having class test for accounting.. argh.. i'm so tired tat i feel so sick! having headache AGAIN! n somehow i felt tat panadol is nt helping me anymore!! or shd i juz take more?
Mum saw me taking panadol very often recently n she was like telling me not to rely on it.. i can't help it.. headache always makes me vomit.. =(
Dun know when will be miting dear up cuz i wanna go shopping wit her!!! she simply know wat i wanna buy lor..
I wanna hv my wisdom tooth extracted!
Drop me some CASH GOD~
Oh.. i dreamt of 2 person last nite.. tat dream seems so real and so sad cuz of the decision made.. i am traumatize over the dream and i woke up from it! goodness.. i shouldn't even be having any feeling for such dreams anymore.. argh.. pls juz dun make it real.. PLS!
Gonna to do my assignment now.. bye~